The contents of the Urogynecology of San Antonio • Boerne website, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from Urogynecology of San Antonio • Boerne’s licensors, and other material contained on the website (“Content”) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the website.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. The Site may contain health- or medical-related materials that are sexually explicit. If you find these materials offensive, you may not want-to use our Site.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you did not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download the materials (information or software) on Urogynecology of San Antonio • Boerne’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Urogynecology of San Antonio • Boerne’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Urogynecology of San Antonio • Boerne at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Urogynecology of San Antonio • Boerne’s website are provided “as-is”. The practice makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Urogynecology of San Antonio • Boerne does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or a reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Urogynecology of San Antonio • Boerne or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Urogynecology of San Antonio • Boerne’s website, even if Urogynecology of San Antonio • Boerne or authorized representative(s) has/have been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Urogynecology of San Antonio • Boerne does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Urogynecology of San Antonio • Boerne may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Urogynecology of San Antonio • Boerne does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Urogynecology of San Antonio • Boerne is-not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Urogynecology of San Antonio • Boerne. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Urogynecology of San Antonio • Boerne may revise these terms of the use for its web site at any time without notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Any claim relating to Urogynecology of San Antonio • Boerne’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law Provisions.
Europe’s General Data Protection Regulation (aka GDPR) is a new and far-reaching privacy regulation that takes effect May 2018. You can read the full text of the law here.
The GDPR gives EU individuals rights to their personal data. There are some exceptions/exemptions to the rights granted by the GDPR, but in general, it includes rights to:
- request access to the data we store about you
- request updates/changes to your personal data
- request the deletion of your personal data
- take your personal data to a new service<
- request we limit our collection and use of your personal data (e.g., opt out of being tracked by our first party analytics tool)
Although GDPR is a law that only applies within the European Union, we are offering tools to manage your personal data to all of our users.
Additionally, you can expect that we as a company will work to protect the privacy of your personal data, will only collect the data when we have a reason to do so.